Re: The Revniteli Society of Metropolitan Anthony of Blessed Memory

  • Mike Woodson
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 2, 2007
      We need neither McCarthyism (aka agents provocateurs) or communist
      sympathizers, both extremes of which tend to bring out the other.

      I don't think it is a phenomenon of personal stereotype. I think it is
      a phenomenon that grows out of the divisive use of lies such as have
      been sprinkled into our ears by the MP.

      That has been the purpose of that organization since it gave itself to
      the Soviets.