lining up order

  • aleksandrasamuelevna
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 30, 2006
      Is there a rule for lining up for such things as confession, getting
      the blessing and communion? One of our parishoners said the Church
      states the order is children first, then men then women. Father said
      there is not necessarily that rule here in the USA anyway, maybe in
      Jerusalem.
    • David-Constantine Wright
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "polychrony" <Polychrony@...>
        wrote:

        > How are Orthodox from anti-ecumenial (sic, ff.) jurisdictions
        > received into the pro-ecumenial jurisdictions? If by chrismation

        When I returned to the canonical Orthodox Church (Greek Archdiocese)
        from the Florinite Old Calendarist Milan Synod I was received by
        confession.

        In Christ Jesus Made Flesh,
        Rd. David-C

        Reader David-Constantine Wright
        constantinewright@...
        http://constans_wright.tripod.com
        "God became Human so that human beings could become gods."
        ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation*