Re: [orthodox-synod] The Revniteli Society of Metropolitan Anthony of Blessed...

  • antiquariu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      In a message dated 12/29/2006 8:44:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gene703@... writes:

      Do you know that the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR) is
      about to sign an agreement to become a part of the Moscow Patriarchate (MP)?
      Yes.

      Do you think it is a good idea? Not very.

      <<Big Snip>>

      Got to love it, Father Mark. I know I'll be censored, because the idea of
      finding fault with those who would tear down the upcoming fusion somehow
      irritates you, but is it really necessary to allow Gene and El Mager and all those
      tendentious folks at Portal-Credo to keep up finding them KGB agents under
      ever cassock? How many revanchist Russians does it take to screw in a
      lightbulb?

      Joyfully awaiting the impending Nativity! Khristos rozhdaetsya!

      Vova H.