[orthodox-synod] Fwd: (Jericho) HUMAN RIGHTS CAUCUS

  • Natasha Mulligan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
      Naturally, writing to our members of Congress only applies to those on this list who are represented in the U.S. Congress.  The Human Rights Caucus is a part of the U.S. House of Representatives.

      I believe we are being asked to use the political mechanisms of our country to bring the situation in Jericho to the attention of people who can effect change. It is a valid and effective way for the ROCOR to be heard, in my opinion.  I am very glad that there are members of Congress who are willing to champion this cause, whatever their personal motivation for doing so.