[orthodox-synod] Vs: Abdication

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      Dear Friends in Christ.
      Ja Zhelayu Vam Gospoda!

      Today marks the 87 years commemoration of the abdication of His Imperial Majesty Nikolaj Aleksandrovich of Holy Russia. He gave up the Orthodox Throne when surrounded by betrayal and cowardice.

      This day ended the Reign of the last decent ruler and the last Orthodox Christian Emperor. This day also marked the beginning of the endless row of New Martyrs of Russia.

      Let us bow our heads, in deep respect for the Tsar Martyr, who was so scandalously betrayed in the moment of need!

      Let us bow our heads, in sorrow for the Orthodox Tsar, who departed this world as a symbol of the god-less communist yoke!

      Let us bow our heads in eternal remembrance of the blood of the millions of Martyrs spilled across Mother Russia's endless steppes!

      Holy Tsar Martyr Nikolaj!
      Pray unto God for us!

      Holy New Martyrs of Russia!
      Pray unto God for us!

      O Holy Mother of God!
      Pray unto Christ Our God for us sinners!

      God bless the Tsar Martyr forever in heaven!
      God bless the Tsaritsa Martyr forever in heaven!
      God bless the Holy Royal Child Martyrs forever in heaven!

      Bozhe Tsarja Khrani !

      In deep, sorrowful contemplation
      Nikolaj