[orthodox-synod] Re: [Fwd: Fwd: PLEASE HELP!!!] Searching for a missing child can you pray and help please.

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      On 28 Feb 00, at 19:09, intrprtr@... wrote:

      From: intrprtr@...
      Date sent: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:09:13 -0800
      To: ORTHODOX@..., orthodox-synod@egroups.com
      Send reply to: orthodox-synod@egroups.com
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] [Fwd: Fwd: PLEASE HELP!!!] Searching for a missing child can
      you pray and help please.

      This child was found 2 hours after she went missing. Parents had put
      out the e-mail alert and it's been circulating every since.
      Apparently they (the parents) never bothered to post the good news...

      While I appreciate your concern and don't object to prayer requests,
      maybe we should all apply our "skepticles" when reading these posts,
      and check them out through the various "hoax-buster" sites before
      sending them on...

      Yours in Christ,
      Elizabeth Riggs, a sinner
      and Perennial Student
      http://www.mindspring.com/~ewriggs/church.htm
      Our Lady, the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church (ROCOR)
      Cumming, GA USA (Atlanta, GA area)
      http://www.avana.net/~fralexis
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!