[orthodox-synod] [Fwd: Fwd: PLEASE HELP!!!] Searching for a missing child can you pray and help please.

  • intrprtr@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2000
      >Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:45:50 -0800
      >From: "Rev. Fr. Demetrios Serfes" <father@...>
      >Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: PLEASE HELP!!!] Searching for a missing child can you
      >pray and help please.
      >
      >--
      >Dear Friends In Christ Our Lord,
      >God Bless You!
      >Nothing is so precious then a child for our Lord God loves children, and
      >when a child is missing the heartbreak of the parents, family, and
      >friends is most difficult, as the love and bond with the child is
      >sincere and loving.
      >Two things we can do at this hour and in the days ahead of us:
      >1)offer earnest God loving prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ,
      >and secondly to St. Phanurios of Rhodes and the first Child-Martyr of
      >Russia Tsarevich Alexis, patrons for lost children.
      >2)spread this information on your computer about the missing 5 year
      >old child Kelsey Brooke Jones to others on the internet.
      >3)if you do seek information then contact the police department
      >in sounthern Minnesota.
      >Please kindly pray and help in this good Christian kindness.
      >God Bless you indeed for this loving kindness on behalf of
      >Kelsey Brooke Jones.
      >God Love And Bless You!
      >With The Love Of Christ Our True God,
      >+ Reverend Presbyter Demetrios Serfes
      >Who Prays For You And With You!
      >Boise, Idaho
      >U.S.A.
      >father@...
      >http://www.fr-d-serfes.org
      >
      >From: "Laura P Beseris/BESELP/CC01/INEEL/US" <BESELP@...>
      >Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:29:35 -0700
      >

      >Pass on....
      >---------------------- Forwarded by Laura P Beseris/BESELP/CC01/INEEL/US on
      >02/28/2000 07:27 AM ---------------------------
      >

      >Corey L Frandsen
      >02/25/2000 09:44 AM

      >cc:
      >

      > > Subject: Missing Child - Has anyone seen her? - Please Pass On
      >
      >I hope I have covered enough East Coast, Midwest, and West Coast people to
      >spread
      >the search for this little girl. It only takes 2 seconds to "forward"
      >this
      >on, if it was your child, you would want all the help you could get.
      >Please, I am
      >asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and
      >everyone. I have a 5 year old daughter named Kelsey Brooke Jones.
      >We are from Southern Minnesota. She has been missing since 4pm
      >Oct.11,1999.
      >The police were notified shortly after. If anyone anywhere knows anything,
      >sees
      >anything, pleeeease contact the Police, a missing persons report has been
      >filed. I am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!!
      > > Thank you, Amy
      > >

      >(See attached file: SNAPSHOT.jpg)

    • greg,kiki yodis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
        Hello Listmembers and Fathers,

        Evlogeite.

        The below letter is from my brother who responded to me after I
        forwarded this message on to him. Thank God for all things.

        Gregory Yodis
        St. Sava's Serbian Orthodox Church
        Phoenix, Az.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000

          From: intrprtr@...
          Date sent: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:09:13 -0800
          To: ORTHODOX@..., orthodox-synod@egroups.com
          Send reply to: orthodox-synod@egroups.com
          Subject: [orthodox-synod] [Fwd: Fwd: PLEASE HELP!!!] Searching for a missing child can
          you pray and help please.

          This child was found 2 hours after she went missing. Parents had put
          out the e-mail alert and it's been circulating every since.
          Apparently they (the parents) never bothered to post the good news...

          While I appreciate your concern and don't object to prayer requests,
          maybe we should all apply our "skepticles" when reading these posts,
          and check them out through the various "hoax-buster" sites before
          sending them on...

          Yours in Christ,
          Elizabeth Riggs, a sinner
          and Perennial Student
          http://www.mindspring.com/~ewriggs/church.htm
          Our Lady, the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church (ROCOR)
          Cumming, GA USA (Atlanta, GA area)
          http://www.avana.net/~fralexis
          Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!