+Protodeacon Vladimir Papov+

  • matanna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I am deeply sad to report that our beloved protodeacon, Fr. Vladimir Papov,
      reposed this morning. The first pannikhida will be tonight at seven p.m. at
      St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, One Honeyspot Road, Stratford. The
      funeral will be Monday, with Liturgy at St. Nicholas at eight a.m., the funeral
      after, and burial at Novo Dvievo. Our hearts to out to Matushka Catherine, to
      his son Vladimir and daughter-in-law and grandchildren, and to his
      sister-in-law Galina Rudin. He was one of a kind. Vechnaya, vechnaya pamyat'.

      In Christ,
      Matushka Ann Lardas

    • Basil Yakimov