ROYC 2007

  • dutikow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear friends,
      We just received the Russian Orthodox Youth Calendar for 2007. The subject of this year's calendar is HOLY PRINCES.
      Cost is $15 in the USA, postage included. Outside the USA the calendar if $20 including postage.

      If you wish to order please e-mail me or send an order via snail mail:
      ROYC
      25-36 37 St.
      Astoria, NY 11103

      There is a discount for bulk mailing for churches and bokstores.

      Thank you,
      Matushka Irene Dutikow