[orthodox-synod] Re: Tsarskoje Selo January 2000

  • Karen Grisel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2000
      dear in Christ Nikolai,

      it was good to see the photos of tsarskoe selo and especially that the
      feodorovsky sobor is being restored. do you have any more detailed info on
      the sobor and its design. our parish is dedicated to the holy new martyrrs
      and confessors. we will soon begin to build a new church - i have been
      looking for a significant and meaningful design for our church, perhaps we
      can model it after the sobor. any help you can give would be much
      appreciated.

      thank you, please keep us on your updates list.

      in Christ,

      Father Basil Grisel
      Holy New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia ( r.o.c.o.r.)
      Norwich, CT