Re: +Met Vitaly + ??

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "boulia_1" <eledkovsky@...> wrote:

      > The implied but not expressly stated request was for any inforamtion:
      > who led the services? Who else served? Was there a 'zaupokonoya
      > liturgia'? Did many attend? Who sang? What did they sing? Any
      > information. This was a METROPOLITAN, and usually such events are
      > recorded in detail for posterity...

      JRS: Here's one link to some accounts (in Russian):

      http://langeron.livejournal.com/207029.html?view=925365#t925365
    • michael nikitin
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        http://www.portal-credo.ru

        http://langeron.livejournal.com/

        Try these sites.

        Michael N

        boulia_1 <eledkovsky@...> wrote:
        Um, ok.

        The implied but not expressly stated request was for any inforamtion:
        who led the services? Who else served? Was there a 'zaupokonoya
        liturgia'? Did many attend? Who sang? What did they sing? Any
        information. This was a METROPOLITAN, and usually such events are
        recorded in detail for posterity...

        Elizabeth

        --- In orthodox-synod@ yahoogroups. com, Dziyana Minich
        <dziyanaminich@ ...> wrote:

        > I was at the funeral.
        >
        > boulia_1 <eledkovsky@ ...> wrote: The Church world and its
        various fringe groups is strangely silent