Metropolitan Vitaly's Funeral?

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      May his memory be Eternal!
      Maybe I missed the post which stated his funeral arrangments? There
      is nothing on the ROCIE website about his death? What a shame!
      I have great memories of speaking with Valdyka at synod
      headquarters in New York several times, very warm and hospitable
      despite Ludmilla's presence she even made some tea for us.
      Reader Timothy Tadros
    • G. B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        > May his memory be Eternal!
        > Maybe I missed the post which stated his funeral arrangments? There
        >is nothing on the ROCIE website about his death? What a shame!
        > I have great memories of speaking with Valdyka at synod
        >headquarters in New York several times, very warm and hospitable
        >despite Ludmilla's presence she even made some tea for us.
        > Reader Timothy Tadros

        Here is one choppy report
        http://langeron.livejournal.com/207029.html?view=925365#t925365