Re: [orthodox-synod] (unknown)

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Tell us Fr.David, what has changed? Have they left the WCC, ecumenism,. Sergianism? Have they given back the property they stole? They still consider themselves to be the "Mother Church", etc...By just saying
      things have changed , doesn't change them.

      Who are you kidding Fr.David?

      Michael N

      Archpriest David Moser <moserd@...> wrote: --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Bushunow
      <cafeconlechemom@...> wrote:

      > Let us remember the words of our hierarchs -- and theirs -- from not so
      > long ago.

      > A Statement of the ROCOR Bishops Concerning the Moscow Patriarchate
      > (2000)

      And thank God much has changed in the intervening years since these
      words were spoken. Thank God that this is no longer the case. Thank
      God that we as men can repent of our errors, our passionate actions
      and pursue instead the harmony of Christ in the Church and peace of
      the Kingdom of God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be
      called the Sons of God" Better to make peace than to try and revive
      old wounds. Let us move forward and not backward.

      Archpr David Moser