Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Holy Trinity Monastery

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
      Dear Matushka,
      Thankyou, I've looked a the brilliant seminary site and found it to be
      helpful. I took some video of the seminary and monastery during my visit
      last August and want to include some history of the place as I put
      together my video record of our visit to Jordanville. Thanks again.

      Bill
      www.rocorlondon.org <http://www.rocorlondon.org/index.html>