information needed

  • frvictor@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      A man left a message on my cell phone in reaction to a post I made a few days ago, I believe on this list, where I voiced my displeasure at the horrendous illustrations on a livejournal vis-a-vis Archbishop Mark and V. Rev. Victor Potapov. I did not understand the gentleman's point. Anyway, this man did not leave a phone number. Please call me back at my cell phone which you apparently have, or email my priviately at Frvictor@..., if you wish to discuss anything, or clarify a point.
      In Christ,
      Priest Victor Boldewskul