Fw: Help needed !

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      From: Fr. Basil Grisel<mailto:Batushka@...>
      To: rocorclergy<mailto:rocorclergy@yahoogroups.com> ; rocaclergy<mailto:rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com> ; orthodox-synod_1<mailto:orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:39 AM
      Subject: Help needed !

      Dear brothers in service to our Lord,
      brothers and sisters in Christ,

      Our parish is engaged in decorating the interior of our little church. In doing so I am trying to gather a number of ikon reproductions of the work of Father Kyprian of Jordanville. We would be interested to know if anyone has any smaller ikons, executed by Father Kyprian. We are trying to collect as many examples of his work as possible.

      I know for the greater part Father Kyprian decorated church interiors, so this may be an impossible request to fulfill, but we thank you for your efforts on our behalf.

      My second question is whether anyone has an individual in their parish, or knows of someone who wholesales matrioshki. I am in need of replenishing our shelves before our parish festival in early October and I am not planning a return trip to Russia until later this year.

      Thank you for your help. A most blessed feast of the Dormition !

      S Bogom, Father Basil Grisel