Full text of the Hours and Liturgy for this Sunday (in English)

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      We will be having early Divine Liturgy this coming Sunday at our
      Cathedral (as we do on the last Sunday of every month). This time,
      the choir will be conducted by Mrs. Christina Seidl (who usually
      conducts at the Protection of the Holy Virgin Church). She is also
      the daughter of my classmate at Seminary, Fr. Stefan Sabelnik.

      She prepared and sent me for review the full text of the Hours and
      Divine Liturgy, with all of the texts peculiar to this coming Sunday
      inserted **in line** (Troparia and Kontakia, Prokimena, Alleluia
      verses, the verses at the Beatitudes, the Epistle and Gospel Readings, etc.).

      This is such a wonderful job that I thought that someone else might
      want a copy.

      Please email me a request and I will send you the file (it's in
      Miscrosoft Word .doc file format - it's 16 pages).

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff