A sad holiday

  • Ekaterina Andreev
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      I am saddened that even during this holy feast we as ORTHODOX Christians....regardless of jurisdiction....cannot for even one day put aside our hatred.

      Some will say that the fight must go on even on such a holiday....I will answer shame on you, for you are like the pharisies....attempting to justify hatred on a holy day or for that matter any day.

      Katya