[orthodox-synod] Monastery of Sts. Cyprian & Justina

  • PWRBarrett@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2000
      I have received what seems to be a rather urgent email from someone in
      Russia, requesting the email address of the Monastery of Sts. Cyprian and
      Justina in Greece. My correspondent is attempting to communicate with a
      Father Ioanniky.

      I don't have the email address for this monastery; can anyone help?

      Thanks,

      Patrick
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2000
        >I have received what seems to be a rather urgent email from someone in
        >Russia, requesting the email address of the Monastery of Sts. Cyprian and
        >Justina in Greece. My correspondent is attempting to communicate with a
        >Father Ioanniky.
        >
        >I don't have the email address for this monastery; can anyone help?
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Patrick

        I don't have an Email Address but I found this:

        http://orthodoxinfo.com/resistance/monastery_fili.htm
      • abbotsilvano Monastery of St.Serafim of
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2000
          IERA MONH AGIOU KIPRIANOU KAI IUSTINH
          46006 ANO LIOSIA
          ATTIKH