Re: REBURIAL OF EMPRESS MARIA FEDOROVNA, SEPTEMBER 2006

  • boulia_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      This is grotesque.

      The Danish government, during the cold war, treated the Romanov
      family so badly that they had to emigrate again, to Canada. I am
      thinking specifically of Maria Feodorvna's daughter, Grand Duchess
      Olga, the sister of Tsar-Martyr Nicholas.

      That the service in Copenhagen will be conducted by some Protestant
      Dane is also a pity. I hope the Tsarina's remains roll over audibly.

      --Elizabeth

      -- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...>