REBURIAL OF EMPRESS MARIA FEDOROVNA, SEPTEMBER 2006

  • Basil Yakimov
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
    • boulia_1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        This is grotesque.

        The Danish government, during the cold war, treated the Romanov
        family so badly that they had to emigrate again, to Canada. I am
        thinking specifically of Maria Feodorvna's daughter, Grand Duchess
        Olga, the sister of Tsar-Martyr Nicholas.

        That the service in Copenhagen will be conducted by some Protestant
        Dane is also a pity. I hope the Tsarina's remains roll over audibly.

        --Elizabeth

        -- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...>