Prayer Requested

  • malcolm robertson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Greetings to all in Christ,

      An employment opportunity has been extended to me that would necessitate a move on my part to another city. As I weigh the pro's and con's of such an undertaking the path to choose does not seem so clear. I would simply ask that you remember me and my family in your prayers.

      Because He lives,

      Malcolm