[orthodox-synod] Re: Archbishop Aftimios

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2000
      Thank you for that, Patrick.

      See how stories get started? I've even read Father John (his friends used to
      call him "Boris Morris," on my honor!) Morris's work "Thrice Blessed. . . ."

      So, for me, there is no excuse! Forgive me for perpetuating a myth. To
      make it worse, I used to be a journalist, with some pretensions to accuracy
      and concern therefore.

      With reference to the truth (which is quite bad enough, by itself): As a
      former monk, now married, and an old friend of mine, is wont to say: "Oh,
      the wild and wooly ways of Orthodoxy."

      Father Andrew