Oops! Forgot to include the link

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Sorry.

      I forgot to include the link to the Orloff Ukaz.

      http://mansonville.org/images/reviews/Ukaz-007a.jpg

      There is some more interesting stuff on that site--it seems that
      there was an altercation during which Archbishop Antony was beat up
      by his own Montreal parishioners.

      He's threatening to prosecute them on felony charges.

      Will make a fascinating trial: "Archbishop Presses Assault Charges
      Against Own Parishioners"

      Is there anything in the Mansonville air or water that brings out aggression?

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff
    • Gilbert Gamboa