[orthodox-synod] Re: Both Ways

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2000
      ----- Original Message -----

      snip

      > Thank you very much for this completely undeserved support. I'm afraid I
      do
      > have sarcastic bones in my body. Too many. Probably the Theodora of the
      > Mountains deserves your support, but I, who wrote the offending message,
      > likely do not.
      > Theodora of the Prairies

      snip

      Bless your heart...you are a fine lady and your message was not
      offending...I too have such bones only they are much older....:-) but there
      be "two of us" and my support goes to you too. Smile....the day grows
      closer and the dear Lord will come......

      Theodora in the mountains who so far has missed the ice storm...again