Re: Meletios Metaksakis, Metropolitan, Archbishop, Pope and unfortunate Patriarch

  • myhrr101
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 6, 2006
      <vrevjrs@...> wrote:

      > Incidentally, "Myrrh" is only a nom de plume. I have no idea who
      you are. You could even
      > be Patriarch Bartholomew...
      >
      > In Christ
      > Fr. John R. Shaw

      I can assure you I am no one of any position at all, just yer bog
      standard member of Christ's Jurisdiction wandering through the
      Orthodox communities in cyberspace, in these interesting times...

      Myrrh
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 6, 2006
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "myhrr101" <myhrr101@...> wrote:

        > It's a source of constant wonder to me that priests of ROCOR have
        > done so little research on The Moscow Patriarchate...

        JRS: A source of constant wonder to me: that anonymous posters on the internet, who
        refuse to identify themselves but criticize others, expect to be taken seriously.