[orthodox-synod] And now for something completely different

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2000
      Was it Andy Worhol who said: "In the future, everyone will be world famous
      for 15 minutes"?

      On Friday, 28 January, at 5:00 p.m., EST, my niece Michele James Trychel,
      her husband Marc, and her two children, will appear on "Double Dare 2000," on
      Nickleodeon.

      They lose. However, my great-nephew, Zachery, gets to wiggle his ears. That
      was his "talent."

      Aside from the fact that he's a sweet little boy (he's 11), and reminds me of
      what I think Tom Sawyer would have resembled (had he been real), the child
      loves me, and tells me he thinks I am "wise."

      OK, he won't think that, when he's 14, but for now, I say: "What a
      perspicacious little boy."

      Besides, he can wiggle his ears.

      If you have time, turn on Nickelodeon, at 5:00 p.m., EST, Friday, the 28th.

      Father Andrew (Laurence J. Jaems, Ph.D.)