Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: The hand of St. John the Baptist

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2006
      On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:31:13 +0200, Aleksandr Andreev wrote:
      >> http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060616/1/41k5y.html

      I love how this article is in the "Entertainment" section of Yahoo News.

      +Aleks

      Would we get 12,000 people in this country (USA) standing in a line several kilometers long for 11 hours to view or touch St. John the Baptist's hand?
      C'mon "Peter Andreev," "Mike Nikitin," and Vladimir Kozyreff----did I miss your posts praising the fervor of the MP faithful? or praising God for allowing people once again to venerate the relics of the saints, OPENLY!? Or praising the hierarchs for helping to make this happen, by sending the relics by jet to several cities so the faithful could venerate them?
      Could the Hand of the ALmight God possibly be seen in this?
      If their intent is to encourage communism and atheism, I wonder why they are not just still shooting people who venerate icons and relics?

      --Dimitra Dwelley