Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Off topic, bed and breakfast near Jordanville for sale

  • Aleksandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2006
      That's ok , I was just curious. I don't think she would remember us anyway.

      J Marquardt <TheMarquardts@...> wrote: --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Aleksandra Thompson
      wrote:

      > Where did she go? When we stayed there she said she ran the b and b
      plus did substiutue teaching.

      Last we heard from her she was in Oregon pursuing work as a librarian.
      If you're interested in contacting her, e-mail me privately.

      -John

      Yahoo! Groups Links