MP on ecology

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      I was dismayed to find "ecology" in the speech of the MP, as in America it has become a thinly-disguised Earth religion aimed at persecuting Christianity. In several books I have seen Christians blamed for the destruction of natural resources.
      So, I did a search on the Interfax site to see what MP might actually have to say on this matter. To my surprise, I saw this article, which is an exposition of the Christian understanding of the Fall, of the way the Fall negatively affected nature, and how only the correction of man's spiritual life can ultimately bring "ecology" back into harmony. Wow.

      http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=documents&div=12

      --Dimitra Dwelley