Being Fed Inconsistencies

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 145 , May 29, 2006
      Why is it alright for the Serbian Church to be in the WCC, but
      not the MP?

      Why are the faithful making a big deal about the MP being in WCC, but not the Serbs? I find this very disturbing.

      This tells me we're wrong in concelebrating with the Serbian Church.

      Michael N

    • singingmountains
      Message 145 of 145 , Jun 4, 2006
        <nikitinmike@...> wrote:

        > Why is it alright for the Serbian Church to be in the WCC, but
        > not the MP?
        >
        > Why are the faithful making a big deal about the MP being in WCC,
        but not the Serbs? I find this very disturbing.

        > This tells me we're wrong in concelebrating with the Serbian Church.
        >
        > Michael N

        If you equate the leadership, words and conduct of the MP leadership
        with that of the Serbian Church leadership, your point is well taken.
        However, if their ambition differs with regard to the WCC and perhaps
        even the Roman Catholic Church, that could be the beginning of your
        inquiry that would test your view that concelebrating with the Serbian
        Church is no different than doing so with the Russian Church under the
        MP leadership now in force.