Re: [orthodox-synod] English ROCOR website

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      Christ is Risen!
      XB!

      Same here (as far as finding the updated English site). I got rid of my old bookmark (or actually, the "sent" link to my taskbar,) and sent the new link to the desktop, then dragged it down to my taskbar, where I can get at it easily. The new URL doesn't have the "en" between "synod" and "indexeng.htm."
      By the way, I find the description "conforming to looking like something from the Moscow Patriarchate" interesting. I didn't know we were conforming to anything... I don't see much of a similarity, graphically speaking, except for the top drop-down menus (nice).

      -Dimitra

      Fr. Michael Crowley wrote:
      Christ is Risen!
      I wondered the same myself until I went to the Russian site and clicked
      for English and was directed to the new site.

      http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/synod/indexeng.htm

      should get you there.

      In Christ,
      Fr. Michael