Re: [orthodox-synod] What totalitarian governments want ( in defence of Deutschland )

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 4:33 PM
      Sad.

      I am sad that we have clergy, like Fr.Victor, who at the prospect of serving with
      the MP, forgot our very dear Martyr, St.Joseph of Petrograd, who was not glorified by the MP, because he formed the Catacomb Church.

      Michael N

      frvictor@... wrote:
      Again and again I remind all of what we prayed for in the prayer for the Salvation of Russia. Have not our prayers been answered? Read the prayer carefully. Who would have believed during the Glorification of the New Martyrs 25 years ago, that we would see such a revival of the Church in Russia, and that we would be on the eve of a Sobor which may reunite the Russian Church which is soaked by the blood of the New Martyrs. It is the New Martyrs of Russia who are reuniting the Russian Church today, 25 years after their glorification. It is by the prayers of the New Martyrs that those who previously persecuted the Church, are now rebuilding the Church. This is what we prayed for, not the destruction of the athiests, but that they turn from their ways and unite with Christ. And this is what has happened. We must not let the political elements interfere with the spiritual.

      In Christ,
      Priest Victor Boldewskul
      From: gene703