Re: [orthodox-synod] Digest Number 1911

  • mik opar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      Dear Folks, I am not interested in becoming one
      with the Sergianist MP church. Our fathers in
      WWII did not (hopefully) fight vainly for
      freedom, so that we could be returned to such as
      created the Ukrainian Holocaust, the
      'sterilizing' of the Russian Church, and other
      such atrocities. So then, I have considered the
      opinions of many in the Byzantine Catholic
      Church. I have been in their Liturgies, and their
      were more people standing for the whole service
      than in the Orthodox (oca)parish locally, or in
      the MP Russian parish and hour away. That
      particular MP parish, they don't have to confess
      before each Liturgy, the women are also
      bare-headed...even when taking the Mysteries.
      Little things like this really make me wonder
      what's going on here, and who is really doing
      what. I am more than a little dissappointed in
      some in ROCOR that are willing to just roll over
      and take it. More's the pity, one more diocese
      down the drain, Mikhail

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • larry most
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2006
        GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
        Dear Mik,
        What a sad post indeed. To have such little faith in
        our Bishops and the Holy Spirit.
        Love in Christ,
        Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

        http://mail.yahoo.com