Re: [orthodox-synod] What totalitarian governments want ( in defence of Deuts...

  • antiquariu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      In a message dated 4/5/2006 9:07:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      vrevjrs@... writes:

      : Perhaps you recall Kurt Waldmann?

      He was a Nazi officer in World War II, became the Secretary General of the
      U.N. and
      subsequently, President of Austria. Later, he was accused of war atrocities.

      That was Oesterreich, rather than Deutschland; but my point is that the
      presence of such
      people does *not* make the country a Nazi state.

      Dear Father John!

      I fully am in consonance with your sentiment, but that's Kurt >>Waldheim<<.

      In Christ,

      Vova Hindrichs