Re: [orthodox-synod] Questions

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 26, 2006
      That's because the MP is not the historic Russian Church of St.Patr.Tikhon.

      Michael N

      DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote: I fail to see how Bishop Daniel's call for a perpetually-independent ROCOR jibes at all with ROCOR's charter, which states that it has always considered itself an inseparable part of the Russian Orthodox Church, and which calls for only *temporary* independence until the fall of the communist authority. I can see making sure that we have no major problems or differences, but I can't see going against the very fabric of our original charter or St. Patriarch Tikhon's Ukaz.

      --Dimitra Dwelley