Fwd: [orthodox-synod] Glurge (was Re: Concerns About ROCA / MP Reunion)

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      There's much we are not told, especially concerning the talks. Let's not be naive, we're being hoodwinked.

      The reason they didn't receive a canonical release from the bishops is because we will be joining the MP soon anyway.

      Michael N

      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      From: "cantor71" <gskok@...>
      Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:51:53 -0000
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Glurge (was Re: Concerns About ROCA / MP Reunion)

      Can someone tell me more about this request? When? Who?

      George
      Toronto

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, frvictor@... wrote:

      > Dear Michael,
      > Concerning two of your question: Our Bishops have been working
      towards this for 85 years, and the clergymen where not recieved by
      the Moscow Patriarchate because they did not have a canonical
      release.
      > Priest Victor Boldewskul

      michael nikitin wrote,

      > > Why didn't the 14 priests who petitioned to join the MP accepted
      by the MP?