Blini in Seattle - this Sunday, March 5th

  • Sergei Kalfov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:51 PM
      Blini, Blini, Blini what else can we say?

      The Sisterhood of St. Nicholas Cathedral in Seattle cordially invites you
      for traditional Blini in the parish hall after liturgy this Sunday, March
      5th around 12 PM and on.

      Please stay for Vespers and the Rite of Forgiveness at 3 PM

      Directions to the Cathedral can be found at this site -
      http://www.saintnicholascathedral.org/directions.htm

      Sergei Kalfov