Farewell Synod list

  • Michael Malloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Dear friends,

      I am pulling away from all list activity as of today.

      At the ripe age of 59 I have come to realize I do not have the
      required social skills to keep myself out of trouble when speaking in
      public.

      If anyone wishes to remain in contact with me, please use one of the
      addresses below.

      Michael Malloy
      Columbus / Cincinnati OH

      malloy [dot] 2 [at] osu [dot]edu - or -
      sputnikpsalomschchika [at] yahoo dot com
      "Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end."
      - Igor Stravinsky