back issues of Pravoslavnaya Rus' and Pravoslavnaya Zhizn'

  • Ferrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      The Saint Herman brotherhood in Platina asked me to pass this on.

      SHB

      The St. Herman of Alaska Brotherhood has weathered but readable extra copies of back issues of Pravoslavnaya Rus', Pravoslavnaya Zhizn' (mostly from the '60s and '70s, not a complete set but a substantial amount) which the brotherhood would like to give a better home such as a parish or lending library for a donation covering postage costs. Interested parties should e-mail the brotherhood at:

      stherman@...

      Paul Ferrari
      St Andrew Fool for Christ
      Serbian Orthodox Church