Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: [rocorclergy-churchaffairs] Repentance for Regicide

  • larry most
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 11, 2006
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Valdimir,
      I said no such thing. What I said is that we should
      RECONCILE with the MP. I don't think that they are
      going to storm over here and take over our churches
      and throw out our clergy, and make us do all sorts of
      un-Orthodox. Come on, you will NEVER accept
      recociliation with the MP because of what happened in
      the past. I will let the HOLY SPIRIT do HIS work and
      if it happens GREAT, if not, maybe later.
      You have never told us what the MP should do to become
      "good enough" for us to talk to.
      Love in Christ,
      Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

      --- Vladimir Kozyreff <vladimir.kozyreff@...>

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • larry most
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 11, 2006

        wrote:

        > Dear Lawrence,
        >
        > You said that we should join te MP because we must
        > pardon. Now you say that
        > we should not join the "RC"s because they teach
        > heresy, even if we pardon
        > them.
        >
        > Do you understand that you are illogical? The fact
        > that we must pardon is
        > not a reason to join a wrong "Church" or the MP.
        >
        > The reason to join the MP would be that it is
        > orthodox, not that we pardon.
        >
        > The MP teaches that appointees of the KGB/
        > CheKa/NKVD (the devil) may be
        > considered as the appointees of God. Sergianism is
        > dogmatising Church
        > capture by the devil. It is teaching that God
        > accepts te devil's appointees
        > to be the successors of the apostles.
        >
        > This is not orthodox and is in contradiction with
        > all canons, whether we
        > "forgive" or not..
        >
        > In Christ,
        >
        > Vladimir Kozyreff