Holy Trinity Monastery @ Jordanville back on web. Yay!

  • Michael Malloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      A week or so ago I couldn't get the Jordanville internet site to come
      up on my PC. I was worried a bit about it because I love HTM very much
      and I think their website provides much valuable information with
      excellent links.

      Perhaps something silly prevented my attempt to see it. Happily
      tonight I discovered what many others probably already knew - it's
      working again!

      http://www.jordanville.org/framework/frameset.html

      Michael Malloy