Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: [rocorclergy-churchaffairs] Repentance for Regicide

  • Vladimir Kozyreff
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 5, 2006
      Dear Dimitra,

      Sergianism is what appointed them in office. Renouncing sergianism implies
      renouncing its appointments. Staying in an office that you got from the
      devil is not renouncing the devil. Apologising and staying in office is just
      contempt and cynicism.

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 11, 2006
        GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
        Dear Valdimir,
        I said no such thing. What I said is that we should
        RECONCILE with the MP. I don't think that they are
        going to storm over here and take over our churches
        and throw out our clergy, and make us do all sorts of
        un-Orthodox. Come on, you will NEVER accept
        recociliation with the MP because of what happened in
        the past. I will let the HOLY SPIRIT do HIS work and
        if it happens GREAT, if not, maybe later.
        You have never told us what the MP should do to become
        "good enough" for us to talk to.
        Love in Christ,
        Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

        --- Vladimir Kozyreff <vladimir.kozyreff@...>