Text of Epistle on 75th Anniversary of the Murder of the Tsar (Russian only)

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I have received several requests for a copy of the full text of the
      Epistle of Patriarch Alexei and the Holy Synod of the Russian Church
      (Moscow Patriarchate) that I quoted from yesterday.

      If anyone wishes to get a copy in Microsoft Word format, please email me.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot Alexander Lebedeff