Battle Lines are Being Drawn

  • David Stavro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      --- "Fr. John McCuen" <frjohnmcc@...> wrote:

      > "AN ISLAMIC campaign group has called for a Catholic
      > primary school to be based on the Muslim faith.
      >
      > "The Campaign for Muslim Schools said 90 per cent of
      > pupils at St Albert's Primary, in the Pollokshields
      > area of Glasgow, are Muslim, yet children are
      > having to take part in Catholic rituals like saying
      > the Lord's Prayer and attending mass."

      > Our enemies aren't going to make the distinctions
      > that are made here.
      > We can focus on what separates us; or we can focus
      > on what we have incommon.... the Orthodox Church,
      > and the Orthodox faith.
      >
      > unworthy Priest John McCuen

      Dear Father John McCuen:

      You are correct again BUT hope you agree on re-wording
      your statement above to read:

      [Our enemies aren't going to make the distinctions
      that are made here, i.e., Chalcedonians and
      pre-Chalcedonians. We can focus on what separates us;
      or we can focus on what we have in common.... the
      Orthodox Church, and the Orthodox faith].

      My knowledge of classical Arabic allows me to go
      endlessly exposing their hidden dark corners as the
      very many they have make Hitler look like an innocent
      baby.

      Regards,

      Stavro.

      http://mail.yahoo.com