Re: Paper icons needed for Haiti Mission

  • aleksandrasamuelevna
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 15, 2006
      I am getting ready to mail some. I will have rubberbands arund
      them . That's how we had them stored, so I guess that is ok. They
      will be in a box inside and envelope.

      - In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Carol Surgant <casurgant@s...>
      wrote:

      > Glorify Him!
      >
      > Any Icon will do as long as it is unmounted, that is, we would
      like plain paper icons not on wood or any other material so that
      they can be laminated. Icon prints that are already laminated, of
      course are very welcome. Also, Icon prints should be smaller than 8
      1/2 x 11 inches so they will fit our laminating machine.