RE: [orthodox-synod] Write anything....

  • Joanne Gadzinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Christ is born! Glorify Him!

      With my spiritual father's blessing, I want to write in response to my
      earlier post, a couple of weeks back.

      I wrote some things that I should not have exposed. I was in anguish and
      very upset about the circumstances, but I should not have approached the
      situation in such a manner.

      I do not hide the fact that I am not happy with how the bishops of ROCOR are
      conducting themselves. I have misgivings, but I was in no position to write
      what I did.

      I ask for the forgiveness of those who read my post and those who heard
      about it. I apologize for offending you.

      Christ is in our midst!

      In Christ,

      Joanna

      to offer.
      Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
      first two months FREE*.