Re: A Question About Head Coverings

  • Protopriest David Moser
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Vaughn" <zvwhite@e...> wrote:

      > Beloved in Christ,
      >
      > In the future direct these type of questions to the clergy in order to have
      > a correct answer. I am an Orthodox Christian and find using a "bandana"
      > scarf will be disrespectful.
      > Handmaiden of the Lord
      > Zoe

      Zoe, I am a clergyman and therefore in accordance with your ideas am able to give a "correct answer". There is nothing disrepectful about a "bandana" type scarf and many women (including my own wife) wear these as a matter of course - even in Church.

      Protopriest David Moser
      Boise, ID
      homilies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/propoved/