Re: [orthodox-synod] Holy Water labels, bottles

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
      Matushka Ann wrote:

      >Also, Fr. Alexander had mentioned having Holy Water labels, but not how
      >to get them.

      My classmate in Seminary, Fr. Stefan Sabelnik, many years ago,
      designed gold foil labels for holy water bottles and sold them. A
      couple of years ago, I asked him about them and he said he was no
      longer selling them. I asked him if I could take over and use his
      design. He said --'Fine."

      So, using his design as a base, not having the original camera-ready
      artwork to use, and drawing with Adobe illustrator, I recreated the art work.

      I found a local label printer and had them printed up on oval gold
      metallic foil.

      The label has a decorative design with a cross, and "Holy Water" in
      Pseudo- Slavonic and (smaller) in English.

      So I have them in some quantity and am willing to supply those who
      are interested.

      Please email me for more information.

      The cost would be about 30 cents a label, plus actual postage.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff