Re: [orthodox-synod] Please pray

  • Aleksandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2005
      Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on Joseph.

      matanna@... wrote: Please pray for my non-Orthodox uncle, Joseph Duncan McLellan, who reposed
      yesterday in Washington, DC. He was the oldest of my late father's twelve
      brothers and sisters. We don't know what the funeral arrangements will be yet.
      Uncle Joe was a music critic and "Book World" editor for the "Washington
      Post." Not to be confused with my brother Joseph who teaches at Princeton and at
      the Jordanville music program.

      Thank you for your prayers.

      In Christ,
      Matushka Ann Lardas